Wüsthof Classic 3.5 in. Fully-Serrated Paring Knife 40663-7/09
Accessories/Wusthof Classic WUS CLASSIC35PR Model:WUS-CLASSIC35PRWUS-CLASSIC35PR Wusthof Wüsthof Classic 3.5 in. Fully-Serrated Paring Knife 40663-7/09 US$49 NewCondition InStock
Wüsthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Whether you're peeling vegetables or fruits, mincing shallots or onions, the world-class Wüsthof Classic paring knife can get the job done. This fine piece of cutlery features a 3.5 in. long, serrated blade for ease of cutting and a classic yet comfortable handle that makes your peeling, mincing, or other intricate cutting job effortless. Made in Germany, this Wüsthof Classic paring knife is built for the best performance, and is NSF certified safe for home use.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Blade Length: 3.5" (9 cm)
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Long renowned as “The City of Blades,” Solingen has earned the reputation for crafting fine cutlery generation after generation. Located in Western Germany near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years. To this day, Wüsthof continues to call the picturesque city of Solingen its home, and proudly marks each blade as “Made in Solingen.”