Open Box Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 IV Digital Camera
Electronics/Sony Cyber Shot SON DSCRX10M4 Model:SON-DSCRX10M4SON-DSCRX10M4 Sony Open Box Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 IV Digital Camera US$1518 NewCondition InStock
Condition: Open-Box Excellent - looks brand new, includes all original parts/accessories and packaging.
Providing speed, reach, and versatile recording features, the Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 IV from Sony is a compact solution for the multimedia image-makers. Featuring an updated 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, the RX10 IV is capable of up to 24 fps shooting at ISO 12800, as well as recording UHD 4K/30p or Full HD 1080/120p video. The sensor's back-illuminated and stacked technologies afford a high degree of image quality with notable clarity and reduced noise to suit working in challenging lighting conditions. Complementing the shooting speed of the sensor and processor combination, this camera also offers a quickened 315-point focal plane phase-detection autofocus system for focus speeds as fast as 0.03 seconds.
Balancing the imaging capabilities, the RX10 IV is also characterized by its 25x Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens, which spans an impressive 24-600mm equivalent focal length range and uses Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the effects of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops. Its optical design incorporates eight extra-low dispersion elements and six aspherical elements to control a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range, and its f/2.4-4 maximum aperture range benefits working in low-light conditions.
Rounding out the RX10 IV is its characteristic robust form factor, which includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a tilting 3.0" 1.44m-dot touchscreen LCD. The intuitive design also features three dedicated control rings on the lens-a zoom ring, a manual focus ring, and an aperture ring-and the aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture adjustments. The magnesium-alloy body is also weather-sealed to permit working in trying environments. Additionally, for sharing and control flexibility, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also available for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.4-4 Zoom Lens
- 24-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Phase-Detection Points
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- High Frame Rate and Slow Motion Shooting
- Continuous Shooting up to 24fps
- Silent Electronic Shutter
- Super-Speed Anti-Distortion Shutter
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Super Slow Motion Captured at Ultra-Telephoto
- Maximum Resolution 5472 x 3648
- Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Maximum Aperture f/2.4 to 4
- Minimum Aperture f/16
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100 to 12800
- Recording Limit Up to 29 Minutes
- Built-In Microphone
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.2 x 3.7 x 5.7" / 132.5 x 94 x 145 mm
- Weight: 2.41 lb / 1095 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
What's In the Box?
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 IV Digital Camera
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50
- AC AdapterAC-UUD12
- Micro USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- Shoe cap
- Lens hood
- Eyepiece cup
- Instruction Manual