EOS Rebel T7i
The EOS Rebel T7i camera has professional features in an easy-to-use and highly customizable package. With a 45-point all cross-type Optical Viewfinder AF system*, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection, Canon’s legendary image quality and more, it lets you create whatever your imagination sees.
The Details and Colors of the World
The 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor work together for detailed, colorful and memorable photos. An ISO range of 100 to 25600 means confident shooting even in low light.
Variety of Lenses
Canon’s extensive lineup of optional EF and EF-S lenses is compatible with the EOS Rebel T7i camera.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
The EOS Rebel T7i camera’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF is the world’s fastest AF at 0.03 sec.**
Shooting with the optical viewfinder is fast thanks to the camera's 45-point all cross-type AF*.
With fast autofocus and fast processing, the EOS Rebel T7i can capture up to 6.0 frames per second.
- 242 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 60 fps
- Color Filter System:RGB primary color filtersColor Filter System:RGB primary color filtersPixels:Approx 104 million dots
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.