The FUJIFILM X-E2S delivers rangefinder style with premium quality. This new mirrorless camera is an upgrade to FUJIFILM's X-E2 and has the same durable, compact, lightweight body that many Fujifilm X photographers have come to love. It comes equipped with Fujifilm's latest AF system that excels at capturing moving subjects. The X-E2S features a Real-Time Viewfinder that offers a large display magnification of 0.62x1 and an electronic viewfinder with a quick display time lag2 of 0.005 seconds. Building on the functionality and stylish design of the original X-E2, this new X series camera adds an improved grip, a silent electronic shutter and a more intuitive GUI to make this camera an excellent addition to any photographer's kit. 1: Market leading viewfinder magnification ratio. Approx. 0.62x magnification 50mm (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0 m-1. 2: Fujifilm research as of January 2016.
- 16MP APS-C X Trans CMOS II sensor with phase detection AF and EXR Processor II for superb images even in low light
- Intelligent Hybrid AF with new Zone and Wide/Tracking Auto Focus that vastly improves focusing performance when shooting moving subjects
- Real-time 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF with 0.005 second display lag time
- Silent Electronic Shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000 sec., 11 Film Simulation Modes including CLASSIC CHROME
- New AUTO Mode switches toggles easily between manual control and SR Auto that recognizes scene type and optimizes the camera setting automatically
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.