The X-H1 is the highest performing camera in the X Series lineup, with a newly-designed robust and durable body. The X-H1 incorporates a range of useful features that support shooting in various scenarios by professional photographers, videographers and experienced amateur photographers. These features include not only the first-ever X Series camera with 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which has a maximum of 5.5 stops, but also a flicker reduction mode which enhances the quality of indoor sports photography.
- 5.5 Stops In Body Image Stabilization. Compatible with all XF and XC lenses
- New High Resolution EVF Magnification ratio of 0.75x and 3.69M dot resolution. The VF display is extraordinarily smooth, with a display time lag of just 0.005 sec and a frame rate of 100 fps
- Comprehensive video features new external film Simulation ideal for shooting movies, f log SD card recording and 1080/120P high speed video mode (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed)
- Flicker reduction mode and improved AF Algorithms. Use focus lock to focus on another subject at the same distance, then recompose the picture
- 25 Percent Thicker magnesium alloy body than X T2, increased scratch resistance and surface hardness, dust and water resistant properties, ability to operate in temps down to 10 Degree C/ 14 Degree F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.