The Fujifilm X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the Fujifilm X100F is a powerful addition to Fujifilm X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
Newly Developed APS-C Sensor, X-Trans CMOS III
The Fujifilm X100F features the X-Trans CMOS III sensor specifically designed for the X Series. The X-Trans CMOS III uses an aperiodic color filter array to eliminate the need for an optical low-pass filter. The 24.3MP APS-C sensor controls noise beautifully despite its increased pixel count, allowing the standard sensitivity range to be boosted to ISO12800, which was in the extended sensitivity range in previous models. Additionally, the phase detection area has been expanded to enable phase detection AF, allowing the camera to function with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
Expanded Phase Detection AF Area
The Fujifilm X100F features phase detection AF using phase detection pixels on the sensor. The phase detection area on the sensor has been increased by approx. 230% as compared to previous models. The camera uses 91 focus points (up to 325 points) for high-speed and high-accuracy focusing as compared to 49 points in previous models The AF algorithm itself has been revised to ensure accurate focusing even in difficult conditions such as low-contrast scenes in overcast weather.
Ultra-Fast Electronic Shutter At 1/32000 Sec
Featuring a durable leaf shutter that withstands 100,000 actuations and an electronic shutter with silent operation, the Fujifilm X100F is a formidable photographic tool. When operating on electronic shutter, the camera delivers an ultra-high shutter speed of up to 1/32000 sec to achieve correct exposure even in strong daylight or when shooting with the aperture wide open. You can switch the shutter sound setting to Off in a quiet church or during a concert for total discretion.
Extended Full-HD Video Recording
Full HD video recording is supported in six frame rates (59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p) with improved AF tracking performance as compared to previous models. You can adjust aperture, shutter speed and exposure compensation settings while recording. Film Simulation effects can also be applied to video for versatile and artistic video output.
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS C sensor with no low pass filter and X Processor Pro
- 8 way focus lever plus the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Built in ISO dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit); Operating Humidity: 10 to 80 percent (no condensation)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide tracking). Hot shoe: Dedicated TTL Flash compatible. Exposure control: TTL 256 zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- New np w126s lithium battery; Focus distance Approx. 10 centimeter Infinity / 3.9 Inches Infinity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.