Nikon MONARCH 7 10x42 Binocular
Your Greatest Adventure Awaits
Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is a level of MONARCH that not only provides exquisite optical performance in a compact body delivering a wide field of view, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
- Angular Field of View (Real) 6.7 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent) 60.7 °
- FOV at 1000 yds 351 ft
- Close Focus Distance 8.2 ft
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Relative Brightness 17.6
- Eye Relief 16.4 mm
- Flip down Objective Covers
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6 x 5.1 in
- Weight 23.6 oz
- ED Glass
- Wide field of view (351 ft at 1000 yds) Nearly the same brightness as perceived by the naked eye along with clear, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
Raising the bar
Nikon’s unparalleled optical system
The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system—a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’s premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
The clearest, widest views
Advanced multilayer coatings
Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
True colors in high resolution
MONARCH 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- The MONARCH 7 10x42 provides an exceptionally wide field of view that makes it easy to find your subject.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings are applied to all lenses and prism coatings to provide high-contrast images and accurate color reproduction.
- Thanks to a durable rubber armored coating, the MONARCH 7 is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions.
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6 x 5.1 inches
- Fully multicoated lenses: Provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
- Durable rubber-armored coating: Built to handle any environment, this is one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
- Smooth central focus knob: Easily bring objects into focus with this comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups: Allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.