Z 7 combines the advantages of 45.7MP full-frame resolution with a lightweight mirrorless design, revolutionary new Z mount, matched lenses and seamless integration with Nikon’s popular DSLR system—including a long legacy of NIKKOR lenses.
Ultimate image quality.
One of the finest full-frame image sensors Nikon has ever designed. 45.7 megapixels. Backside illuminated. Focal-plane phase-detection AF. Minimal light falloff at the periphery of the frame.
A bigger mount. What a bright idea.
Built around the ultra-wide 55mm Z mount, the Z 7 allows in an abundance of light. More light means faster performance, sharper images and a thrilling selection of new lens designs.
Greater detail, color range and contrast.
Increased light capture means you can shoot at sensitivities as low as ISO 64 (Expandable to ISO 32).
Capture split second moments that matter.
Shoot stills up to 9 FPS at full resolution (12-bit RAW or JPEG).
Explore the darker side of light.
More light gathering potential and high performance noise reduction at sensitivities as high as ISO 25,600 (Expandable to 102,400).
Connections? It's got a few.
Easily transfer photos and videos to your phone via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and the Nikon SnapBridge app for your Apple or Android-powered phone. Or use your phone as a remote monitor to see what Z 7 sees.
- New larger Z mount for revolutionary optical performance
- Nikon-designed 45.7MP backside Illuminated image sensor with no optical low pass filter (OLPF)
- 493-Point on-sensor phase detect AF system and up to 9 fps; Total pixels: 46.89 million
- 4K ultra-HD video; 8K time-lapse; 120/1080P slow motion
- Compatible with new Z nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.