The black Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera combines a 16MP Live MOS sensor with a TruePic VII Image Processor for increased performance speed and reduced noise throughout the ISO range as compared to TruePic VI. The Mark II also improves upon its predecessor by utilizing a 5-axis VCM Image Stabilization that provides up to 5 stops of compensation. Full HD 1080p video recording is now available on the Mark II with a higher bitrate of up to 77 Mb/s and various codecs. Built into the E-M5 Mark II is a unique feature that utilizes sensor shift to produce a 40MP image by combining 8 images in-camera.
The camera's fully articulated 3" touchscreen LCD monitor makes taking self portraits easy, and the built-in WiFi lets you quickly share your images. When not using the LDC monitor for live view, the 2,360k-dot EVF provides a virtually lag-free view with a 1.48x magnification.
Superior Image Quality
5-Axis Image Stabilization
Intuitively Designed Electronic Viewfinder
- Powerful 5 axis voice coil motor image stabilization system greatly reduces blur resulting from camera shake
- 16MP Live MOS sensor with 40MP High Resolution Shot Mode; Lens mount Micro 4 Thirds Mount
- 10 frames per second high speed sequential shooting
- Full HD 1080: 60p, 30p, 25p, 24p video capabilities with focus peaking
- Large 2.35 million dot electronic viewfinder
- Builtin WiFi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.