The acclaimed Tamron 18-270mm all-in-one zoom for APS-C format DSLRs has reached an astonishing new level of compactness, performance, and speed with the addition of PZD (Piezo Drive), an innovative ultrasonic autofocus motor based on an advanced piezoelectric design. The result is a lens that’s considerably lighter, noticeably shorter with a much slimmer profile than any previous lens in its class, and provides faster, quieter auto-focusing. Signature features that have made this amazingly versatile lens the world standard in its class have been retained. They include a 28-419mm equivalent (15X) zoom range, macro focusing to 19.3 inches throughout, and, of course, superlative imaging performance. Technical Specifications: Focal Length; 18-270, Maximum Aperture: F/3.5 – 6.3, Angle of view (diagonal): 75°33′- 5°55′, Lens construction: 16 elements, 13 groups, Minimum focus distance: 19.3 in (0.49m), Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 3.8 (at f=270mm: MFD 0.49m), Filter size: Ø62mm, Length: 3.8 in (96.4mm), Diameter: Ø74.4mm (2.9 in), Weight: 450g (15.9 oz), No. of diaphragm blades: 7, Minimum aperture: F/22 - 40, Standard accessories: Flower-shaped lens hood. This lens is designed to fit Sony DSLR cameras with APS-C size sensors (Please note that the Sony mount version of this lens does not offer the VC feature).
- 18-270mm focal length
- 27-405mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 28.8-432mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F3.5-6.3 maximum aperture; F22-40 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 62mm filters
- 0.49m/19.29" minimum focus
- Available in Canon EF-S, Nikon F (DX), Sony Alpha (without image stabilization) mounts
- Extremely fast Piezo drive focusing motor
- Compact design
- long zoom range for versatility
- Designed for APS-C sized sensors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.